Aegte 24K Gold Glass Skin Oil With Glow Booster
Powered with Drops of Purity
Age Revrse & Skin Repair Formula
Exfoliates & Brightens
Aegte 24K Gold Glass Skin Oil is intended to give you clear glow, it moisturizes skin and it hydrated gives you illuminating transparent skin just like .
How to Use
- Natural ingredients may trigger colour change of the product but it ensures the same results and effectiveness.
- A patch test is recommended before using any product regularly to prevent allergies or irritation.
- In case of any negative effects, we encourage you to consult with appropriate professionals.
- Pictures are solely for representation purpose only, actual product may vary.
- To be stored in a cool or dry place.
- Intended to be used only outside the body. Keep it away from pets.
- Keeps skin firm and radiant
- Brighten skin
- Reduce flakiness and create smooth and supple skin
- Helps cure acne and inflammation
- Produce collage, enhance skin elasticity
- Moisture and nourish skin
- Make skin even
- Induce glassier appearance of skin
More Ingredients: 24K Gold Flakes, Nagkesar, Daruhaldi, Turmeric, Jatamansi, Bakuchi, Manjistha, Saffron, Lemon Peel Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Almond Oil, Castor Oil, Yesthimadh, Vitamin E
Precautions: Avoid direct eye contact, is for external use only, in case of itching stop using the product, if irritation persists consult .
Chem Master Laboratories, 2/2, Shivaji Nagar Rd, Malwa Mill, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Aegte Lifescience, B-16, Ground Floor, Infocity-1, Sec-34, Gurgaon - 122001
So light weight and amazing texture too. Love the smell. It has improved my complexion.
Just like it claims actually makes the skin brighter and even complexion
Always out of stock if you don't have money or not able to do manufacturing then why you launched it. do as much as you have the money to do.
Aegte 24K Gold Glass Skin Oil With Glow Booster 30 ML
I'm using the product from last 1 week ..i honestly loved the product very much...but the only thing which i don't like about it is the packaging of the product... Which is kind of worst