How to remove acne at home?
Acne is a very common skin problem that can occur at any age. It is one of the worst nightmares of everyone especially those who have oily skin. Obviously, who will tolerate a red spot on the face?
The problem with oily skin is that they have more chances of getting acne. It is caused by hormonal changes in our body or when the skin gets clogged with impurities. But, the question is what is the acne treatment? Our skin has tiny holes which are called pores and when these skin pores become blocked by dead skin cells, bacteria, and other skin toxins then acne occurs.
But, if there is a problem, there is a solution and your proper skincare habits will help to treat acne at home. Yes, home remedies will work if you will do it in a proper manner.
Remember, consistency is the key and it is not a one-day miracle which will give you acne-free skin instantly. Home remedies will take time but trust me it will give a positive result.
Here are some remedies for acne. Take a look.
1. Tea Tree Oil
This is one of the ultimate essential oil which is used to treat a variety of skin issues including acne. It has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-microbial properties that deeply penetrate into the skin pores and remove all toxins and stop clogging. It also helps to remove skin inflammation and scars.
How to use: Tea tree oil + Honey
- Take some tea tree oil and honey and mix it together. Now, apply it on the acne area with the help of cotton. Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
2. Aloe Vera
When we are talking about acne remedies, then how can we forget aloe vera.
Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and, antioxidant properties that help to combat acne. It helps to keep out all skin impurities and make them soft and tighten.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount of aloe vera gel on your face and leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it off.
Yes, you heard it right. Cucumber can also help you to get rid of acne. It is one of the amazing skin remedies which helps to treat acne. It has astringent properties that remove dirt and toxins from the skin pores and unclog the pores.
How to use: Lemon juice + cucumber
- Take three tablespoons of cucumber juice and lemon and mix them together. Apply this solution on your face and allow it to dry. (Lemon contains vitamin c which helps to treat acne).
Honey is one of the excellent natural skin remedy which has a lot of beauty benefits. Due to its antiseptic properties, it helps to cure acne. It can be used to cleanse skin pores and remove impurities or blackheads.
How to use: Honey + Turmeric
- Mix honey and turmeric and apply it on your face. Wait for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
5. Green Tea
Green tea is beneficial for your health but can it really help to treat acne? And the answer is yes, it can. It has anti-inflammatory and antibiotic properties which can help to prevent your skin from acne.
It is a rich source of Epigallocatechin Gallate(ECGC) which is a powerful antioxidant that helps to treat acne and oily skin.
How to use:
- Steep green tea in boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove the bag and wait to cool. Now, using a cotton ball apply this on your face. Wait until it dry and then rinse with water.
(Tip: you can also add remaining tea leaves with honey and leave it for 15-20 minutes. It works as a face mask.)
Now, follow these natural skincare tips to get acne-free skin naturally.