When you see smooth, long, and shiny hair in TV commercials, you might dream of achieving that smoothness in your hair. But, spending too much blindly can never be the right choice. You should always choose a quality product that does not damage your hair.
Some natural hair care tips can help you achieve the strong and healthy hair of your dreams.
Beautiful and shiny hair always leaves a good impression. Having healthy hair is very important because it protects your hair from damage which may lead to hair loss.
- Hair - Oiling
Oiling is one of the best things you can do for your hair. Trust me; it will enhance the beauty of your hair when you do it correctly. Always massage your scalp with oil before washing your hair. Oiling helps to stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and ensures healthy hair.
You can choose any kind of oil like olive oil, coconut oil, or Aegte 100% original Onion Hair Oil. It is not just a simple oil, but it is made up of pure ingredients of red onion, fenugreek seeds, Bhringraj, camphor, jojoba oil, and many more. The combination of these pure and natural ingredients helps to nourish your hair follicles and provide healthy and strong hair.
Tip- For washing your hair always use lukewarm and cold water. Never wash with hot water because it dehydrates your scalp, which causes split ends.
2. Shampoo & Conditioner
Choosing the right products for your hair is not an easy task for anyone. I am using a shampoo that suits me, but that does not mean it suits you too. Right? Always do your research before purchasing any kind of hair care products. Avoid chemical based shampoo which contains parabens and SLS.
One important thing you should always keep in mind is - Never wash your hair every day. Yes, because shampoo strips the hair of its natural oil and makes it dry. Too much shampooing can damage your hair and cause hair loss. After washing your hair, apply conditioner only from the mid-length to the ends of the hair.
3. Maintain a Healthy Diet
Your diet plays a vital role to keep healthy and strong hair. Eating a balanced diet with the right nutrients can help to promote healthy hair growth. Hair is made up of protein, and that’s why it is essential to include it in your diet.
Here are some foods for healthy hair.
- Eggs – A great source of proteins and biotins
- Spinach – Full of nutrients like vitamin A and C, beta-carotene
- Avocados – Excellent source of vitamin C
- Soybeans –Source of vitamins and minerals
- Sweet Potatoes – Great source of beta-carotene
4. Avoid Using Heat on Hair
Heat strips away the moisture of your hair and makes it dull and dry. So always avoid using heat appliances like hair straightener and dryer on hair. But if it is necessary to use, apply a good hair protectant serum before using the heat tools.
5. Homemade Natural Hair Mask
If you have a concern about hair loss and other hair care problems, then home remedies will work wonder for you. Natural hair treatment is one of the best ways to achieve smooth and shiny hair. Here we are sharing some great natural hair masks for all your hair woes.
- Egg Mask – Take one egg in a bowl and mix 2 tablespoons of curd and honey. Now apply this mask for half an hour and then rinse off.
- Banana Hair Mask – Mash a banana in a bowl and add 1-2 tablespoon of honey. Apply this hair mask for 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Curd Hair Mask - Take one cup of curd and mix 2 tablespoons of honey and mix it well. Apply this mask on the scalp and leave it for 20 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Follow these amazing hair care tips and get smooth and shiny hair.